Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am spooked !

I just saw 3 movies in a row and yeah Cocktail happens to be one of them hence the title!

I have been doing everything under the sun , but essay writing for the past 10 days. My essays have not been trashed by my reviewers and that definitely has me relieved..So now I'm done with a bulk of my essays which I can tweak around for most schools.. but that still doesnt bring me close to that elusive "submit" I'm impatient to get done...

While I have been looking at Cornell more closely I just realised Cornell and UMitch are so very alike. Be it immersion and MAP or action based learning or co-creation or Impact..even essay on professional accomplishment (sans the word limit) is ditto!

Ohh and the real reason why i am spooked.... i din think its a MUST to waive off rights to reco letters and so I selected the option to view them later....but just read in some of the forum that its best to leave them inaccessible to the applicant. Should I be worried????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've selected the same option too, how does that really matter?

Which is the other movie ;-) ?