Friday, August 15, 2008

Back Up or Back Out !!!

That's what I realised this afternoon and copied all my app. data into my ipod...My machine has been giving me some problems for the past few days..being very very irrational - taking ages to open the browser...i'm perpetually getting to see "windows not responding"...

What if my machine goes into irreversible hibernation one fine day and I lose out on all my app. data ?!?

The though itself gives me the shivers..

So I immediately backed up my MBA folder and now I feel much much better...

I don't think I need to say something as elementary as this but I hope you guys are constantly backing up your app..

On some other musings... I was wondering if Michael Phelps would ever need to come up with the entire application package or just a call to the adcom would see him sail through!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post had me take backups of all my app. material and essay(s?)so far!
Phelps would still need to take the GMAT, I guess.

mba musings said...

we are all in the same boat rite :)

ATB !